Also today, we have another special surprise! You could win a giftcard to Starbucks and all you have to do is comment on this post with your NAME and what you like about it! :) And don't forget to leave your name!!! That's the most important thing, if you didn't already notice. Haha. You will not be able to comment and win anymore by Friday. So get going! You can comment until Friday which is when we will be using random.org to chose a random comment from the comments on this post. The lucky winner, as we said before, will win a Starbucks giftcard! :)
And now for the monthly cookie...
For our first monthly cookie of this month, we made a pizza cookie and decorated it as a sun for summer!! :) Hope you love it!Pizza Cookie~
*1 stick of butter
*1 cup of superfine sugar
*1 tsp of vanilla
*1 1/2 cups of flour
*1/2 tsp of baking soda
1. Heat the oven to 350*F and put parchment paper over a pizza pan/baking sheet.
2. Beat butter and sugar together.
3. Add the egg and vanilla, beat.
4. Sift flour and baking soda into mixture and stir into batter.
5. Spread dough onto a pizza tray or baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 18 minutes, until golden.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a while before frosting it.
8. Decorate however you want! (M&Ms, sprinkles, etc.)
And of course, the final product!
*Note: Thank you Danielle for helping with this deliscious pizza cookie! :)
Baked with Love,
The Gourmet Scrappers