For this Craft Corner we decided to make something a little bit sweet... Paper Candy! It's a super cute idea for invitations, party favors, etc. Let your imagination go wild! We got this idea from American Girl Magazine.
Well, there's just 5 easy steps and 5 things you need to do it! So what are you waiting for? :)
*Toilet paper tube
You can choose to decorate it with anything you like! For example... stickers, stamps, etc.
1. Stuff your choice of goodies into the toilet paper tube.
2. Wrap the tube with tissue paper making sure nothing falls out.
3. Tie the ends of the tissue paper with ribbon.
4. Cover just the tube part (not the ends of the tissue paper) with cardstock paper.
5. Decorate any way you'd like to!
You can make this "Paper Candy", as we like to call it, with any theme you like! Here are a few that we liked:
Birthday Bonanza (see pictures)
•balloons (before the air is inside them)
•any other candy
I'm Stuck on You
Well, there are some ideas! Hope you liked our Craft Corner for this week! Keep checking back for other awesome ideas :)
Baked with Love ♥
The Gourmet Scrappers