Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Tips

It's our first Tuesday Tips and we hope you find this tip very helpful! I used to have a problem: cookies, potato chips, and whatever we baked on a pan, always stuck to the pan! It was such a hassle getting them to come off! Our good ol' friend 'Pam' Cooking Spray helped a little, but it wasn't enough. We have 2 'dos' and 1 'dont'... here's our dont:

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We were on a mission to find out what kept our cookies from stickin'! And we've finally found an answer :) 2 answers actually :))

The first 'do' is Parchment Paper. I use Reynold's Parchment Paper:

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The second 'do' is a Baking Mat that will last forever, unlike parchment paper, so you dont have to keep buying and buying something over and over:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And here's a website to go to and find just the right baking sheet that you will love!... http://www.bizrate.com/cooking_baking/products__keyword--baking+mat.html

This has helped cure our baking pan problems once and for all! Hope it has helped you also! :)

~Baked with Love,
The Gourmet Scrappers

2 comments:

  1. Baking mat always works with me.
    I do have to say that I really like your blog, so cute! Your logo is simply so adorable.
    I love reading my viewers comments & I do love to read their blogs. But I really like how you call yourselves "The Gourmet Scrappers".....toooo cute!
    Thanks for visiting my new blog website. I still in the process of creating more things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the compliments! We appreciate them! :)

    ~Blair and Carly

    ReplyDelete