And here's the recipe you can use to make this mouthwatering cookie dough, or of bake the cookie dough into cookies of course!
Grandma's Oatmeal ChocoChip Cookies
*1 cup softened butter or other shortening
*1 cup sugar
*1/2 cup brown sugar
*2 tsp. vanilla
*1 and 1/3 cup flour
*2 cups oats
*1 tsp. baking soda
*1 tsp. salt
*1 pkg. chocolate chips
1. Beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla with softened butter/shortening until light and fluffy.
2. Add the dry ingrediants and blend.
3. Add the oats and chocolate chips and stir into the mix.
---To bake the cookies:
4. Now, Drop by little spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.**
5. Bake at 375* for 8- 10 minutes.
**You can also use parchment paper! :)
Yummmm Now you enjoy!
Baked with Love ♥
The Gourmet Scrappers