Thursday, June 11, 2009

KWerner Color Challenge 54

I absolutlely loved these colors the second I saw them! They are so fun! I made a 'parent to daughte' card. It says, "All the dreams I prayed you'd be are all the things you are. You were once my little girl and now my shining star." I thought this quote was adorable :)

Anyways, here are the colors we had to use:

And here is what I came up with:

And here's another picture from a different angle:


Well that's all! Hope you enjoyed the card/post!
Baked with Love ♥
The Gourmet Scrappers

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love your buttons! They almost look like candy- yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great button accents. Fabulous job on the color combo!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute and now I'm SO hungry! What a fun little blog you have here! I love your KWerner card: the sentiment is soooo sweet! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete